Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Unending...

Who am I? Who are you? Can one really truly know oneself? Do you really truly know what you want in life? How do you get to know another person without first knowing yourself? Are you brave enough to deal with life and its many challenges on your own? (Cos in this harsh reality, that is the bottomline.) Why must we set goals if we can't take the setbacks that come with making them? Why does falling short of expectations hurt the people around? Why is it people cannot accept change? Why do people change?

Someone once mentioned about a code that unlocked a secret vault filled with answers to every question on this planet. Then I remember he told me that his book of answers would always be open for me. It's too bad we never got past the first page, or perhaps we took a jumpstart to the last page.

Reality bites. And I'm sick again. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home